- 3⁄4 cup egg noodles, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup light cream cheese, spread form (1/2 of 8-oz. tub)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3 cups cooked turkey, chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles as directed on package. Drain.
- Melt butter in a large skillet.
- Add mushrooms; cook until tender.
- Stir in cream cheese spread and broth. Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to low; simmer 7 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Add turkey and peas; cook until heated through.
- Pour over noodles.