Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Rima Soni's Q & A Trouble Shooter column, Weekend.
- Mix the egg yolk, oil and honey in a bowl.
- Massage it into your hair.
- Leave it on for an hour.
- In the meantime, mix a cap of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and carry it into your bathroom- dont forget- most important!
- Then give your hair a final rinse with the apple cider vinegar-water mix.
- Do this thrice a week to see great results.
This recipe is probably meant for thicker darker hair. I think Northern Eurpean Fine hair needs a difference kind of deeper conditioner. The rinse with vingar did make the hair unusually shiney so that is something I keep in my routine. When trying to save money - it's always best to find ingredients in your refridgerator that you can use in place of expensive drug store products.
Thanks for posting this, Charishma. I have thick hair that gets dry ends from artifical coloring. This made a big difference in the way it looks and feels. Soft, silky, and lots of shine. I have never tried "homemade" conditioner so I was real pleased with the result. Thanks again.