6 hrs 40 mins
A wonderful pudding you will remember for long! Preparation time includes the time to set the jelly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare gelatin as per the pkt.
- 3Set in a bowl.
- 5Do this a few hours prior to making the pudding.
- 6For vegetarians, this step can be omitted or Agar sticks can be used to prepare the gelatin.
- 7Mix condensed milk and the pint of water together in a saucepan.
- 8Seperate the eggs.
- 9Break egg yolks and pour into the milk.
- 10Put on low-medium flame and stir continuously till the mixture becomes slightly thick.
- 11Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
- 12Pour into the milk.
- 13Stir well.
- 14Remove from flame.
- 15Add essence.
- 16Allow to cool.
- 17Beat the egg whites separately.
- 18Add the well-beaten egg whites into the milk mixture.
- 19Mix well.
- 20Separate this mixture into 4 portions.
- 21Put different colours into each portion- say, pink, green, yellow, orange, blue, etc.
- 22Make sure to have one with chocolate powder because this tastes quite nice and your kids/ the little ones who have this pudding will love you for it!
- 23If desired, put in fruit essence for some portions.
- 24Now take the pre-set jelly bowl.
- 25Pour one (eg: pink colour) portion on it.
- 26Place it in the freezer for 3-5 minutes until it is set.
- 27Remove the bowl.
- 28Put another layer (eg:chocolate).
- 29Set it like you did for the first one.
- 30Then select the next colour, eg: yellow and finally the green colour.
- 31Once the top layer is also set, garnish with fruits such as pineapples, strawberries etc and cream.
- 32Refrigerate until its time to serve.
- 33If you keep it out for a long time, the pudding will melt.
- 34So, enjoy your summer with this wonderful treat!
- 35Happy Summers to you!
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Goodbye Terrible Summer With Delish Rainbow Pudding!
Serving Size: 1 (354 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 611.3
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 256.9 mg
- Sodium 351.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 92.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 91.9 g
- Protein 22.5 g