Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Rima Soni's column, Q and A, Weekend.
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- Mix all these together.
- Spread on your hair.
- Pass a comb through so as to evenly distribute it.
- Keep this on for 1 hour.
- Rinse off with warm water first and then with cold water.
- Do this atleast twice a week to see a gradual change in the texture of your hair.
This recipe will be a part of a Mothers' Day gift for a "Sunflower Lover". I notice the directions donit say clean hair or before washing. Some require dry hair. This gives no reference.