Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
I have to tell you all that I have tried this and it works for me. My hair has never felt on cloud nine before as it now does, after this treatment! I got this from the book "Ooh la la" Perfect Hair by Susie Galvez.
- 3 -5 drops rosemary essential oils
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix both together in the palm of your hand.
- Using your fingers, gently rub this into your scalp at bedtime.
- Comb hair with a wide-toothed comb very gently.
- Cover head with a plastic close-fitting shower cap.
- Shampoo and rinse next day.
- Pat dry.
- Style as usual.
- I use this twice a month.