Recipe by dicentra
365 Great Barbecue and Grilling Recipes
Top Review by I'mPat
Just loved these delicious lamb loin chops, cooked them on the indoor electric flip grill inside to well done (10 minutes per side) but gave mine 7 minutes per side for some pink in the lamb. Enjoyed by all, thank you dicentra, made for All You Can Eat Buffet.
- 8 lamb loin chops
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place lamb chops in glass dish. Combine remaining ingredients and rub into the meat on both sides.
- Let stand, covered, for 1-2 hours at room temperature.
- Prepare a hot grill. Grill about 15 minutes, until browned on the outside, but still pink in the middle.