Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
365 Great Barbecue and Grilling Recipes
Make and share this Good Thyme Lamb Chops recipe from Food.com.
- 8 lamb loin chops
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Place lamb chops in glass dish. Combine remaining ingredients and rub into the meat on both sides.
- Let stand, covered, for 1-2 hours at room temperature.
- Prepare a hot grill. Grill about 15 minutes, until browned on the outside, but still pink in the middle.
Just loved these delicious lamb loin chops, cooked them on the indoor electric flip grill inside to well done (10 minutes per side) but gave mine 7 minutes per side for some pink in the lamb. Enjoyed by all, thank you dicentra, made for All You Can Eat Buffet.
I just wanted to say thank you for posting this recipe. I made this and my husband just raved, saying that these chops were the best that he had ever had. I followed the recipe as closely as I could. I only had dry thyme and bottled lemon juice. I whizzed the thyme in my herb grinder to help get more flavor out of it and the bottled juice did not do harm. I would have rather used a real lemon. I was worried that the hour that I had to marinade would not be enough but I was so wrong. the chops had plenty of flavor. The cooking instructions worked perfectly in broiler for me. Hubby nuked his 30 more seconds as he does not like rare meat. We do not get to have lamb chops often but this is a recipe that we will keep. Thank you again so much.