- 1 can healthy request cream of chicken soup
- 1 can healthy request cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can swanson premium chunk chicken breast, in water
- 1 (4 ounce) canortega diced green chilies
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded sargento low-fat Mexican cheese
- 10 small 6-inch corn tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Tear up tortillas into bite size pieces and mix with all ingredients EXCEPT cheese- only add half of the cheese to mixture.
- Put it all in an 8x8-inch baking dish and top with remaining cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees until cheese is all melted and bubbly on sides (30-45 minutes).
- You can top each serving with a tablespoon of fat free or low fat sour cream and some salsa, just be sure to bump up the points for the sour cream.