Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
A Mexican Casserole. My family loves this.
- 1 can healthy request cream of chicken soup
- 1 can healthy request cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can swanson premium chunk chicken breast, in water
- 1 (4 ounce) canortega diced green chilies
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded sargento low-fat Mexican cheese
- 10 small 6-inch corn tortillas
- Tear up tortillas into bite size pieces and mix with all ingredients EXCEPT cheese- only add half of the cheese to mixture.
- Put it all in an 8x8-inch baking dish and top with remaining cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees until cheese is all melted and bubbly on sides (30-45 minutes).
- You can top each serving with a tablespoon of fat free or low fat sour cream and some salsa, just be sure to bump up the points for the sour cream.
This was soooo good. My husband also suggested putting the leftovers in enchiladas. This is definatly a keeper.