Prep 30 mins
Cook 12 mins
TOH; my kids and their friends like these.
Make and share this Good Start Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 9 large eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cut into 1/4-inch cubes and softened
- 1 (11 1/3 ounce) can large refrigerated biscuits (I use Grands biscuits)
- 8 bacon, slices cooked and crumbles
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Whisk together eggs, salt, and pepper; pour into skillet, and sprinkle with cream cheese cubes.
- Cook over medium heat, without stirring until eggs begin to set on bottom.
- Scramble eggs until eggs are thickened but still moist.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Pat or roll each biscuit on a lightly floured surface into a 6-inch circle.
- Spoon egg mixture evenly onto each biscuit, and sprinkle evenly with bacon and Cheddar cheese.
- Brush edges with water; fold biscuits over filling, gently pressing edges with tines of a fork to seal.
- Place sandwiches on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until golden.
The kids and husband loved these breakfast sandwiches. I did too. The cream cheese in the scrambled eggs made them extra-rich tasting. This is good to add a little variety to your breakfast table. Thanks Nurse Di.
Made these for my DSD's slumber party. A big hit with the 8 year old crowd. They absolutely loved these.
Made this for my kids for a special breakfast. They love it and thought it was the coolest thing. We all gobbled them up. So easy and great for something different. Thanks.