TOH; my kids and their friends like these.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- 2Whisk together eggs, salt, and pepper; pour into skillet, and sprinkle with cream cheese cubes.
- 3Cook over medium heat, without stirring until eggs begin to set on bottom.
- 4Scramble eggs until eggs are thickened but still moist.
- 5Remove from heat and cool.
- 6Pat or roll each biscuit on a lightly floured surface into a 6-inch circle.
- 7Spoon egg mixture evenly onto each biscuit, and sprinkle evenly with bacon and Cheddar cheese.
- 8Brush edges with water; fold biscuits over filling, gently pressing edges with tines of a fork to seal.
- 9Place sandwiches on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- 10Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until golden.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Good Start Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.8
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 275.9 mg
- Sodium 772.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 14.4 g