Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
TOH; my kids and their friends like these.
Make and share this Good Start Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Whisk together eggs, salt, and pepper; pour into skillet, and sprinkle with cream cheese cubes.
- Cook over medium heat, without stirring until eggs begin to set on bottom.
- Scramble eggs until eggs are thickened but still moist.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Pat or roll each biscuit on a lightly floured surface into a 6-inch circle.
- Spoon egg mixture evenly onto each biscuit, and sprinkle evenly with bacon and Cheddar cheese.
- Brush edges with water; fold biscuits over filling, gently pressing edges with tines of a fork to seal.
- Place sandwiches on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until golden.