Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A little different twist to shrimp scampi that starts with a packet of Good Seasons Garlic & Herb Salad Dressing Mix. Excellent served over rice or pasta. Delicious!
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope Good Seasons garlic and herb seasoning mix
- 1⁄4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Mix together dressing mix, lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of the oil, parsley and black pepper.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons of oil over medium heat in large skillet.
- Add shrimp and cook for about 1 minute, then add minced garlic, stirring often.
- Cook for about 2 more minutes; do not overcook shrimp.
- Stir in dressing mixture and boil on medium heat for 1 minute.
The dressing mix was very overpowering. Also, I would suggest reducing the amount of garlic to 1 tablespoon.