Recipe by Marich
Breaded boneless chicken chunks, with artichoke hearts and musrooms. Doused with Good Seasons salad dressing. This is a versatile dish. You can add broccoli, green beans or peas if desired. Serve with rice and your good to go. Relatively easy to prepare and lots of taste. This has been around for a while and I was surprised no one else had posted it. If there is another version, let me know.
- 2 lbs boneless chicken, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 (14 ounce) can button mushrooms
- 1 (14 ounce) canplain artichoke hearts
- 1 package Good Seasons salad dressing mix, prepared per directions
- 2 cups breadcrumbs (plain or seasoned)
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat the eggs.
- Dip chicken pieces in egg, then bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in large saute pan til hot then add chicken in batches if necessary.
- When they are golden, transfer to a 9 x 12 baking dish.
- Drain the artichokes and mushrooms and sprinkle over chicken.
- Shake the dressing and pour over the chicken mixture.
- Place in pre-heated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or so till bubbly and chicken is cooked through.