Breaded boneless chicken chunks, with artichoke hearts and musrooms. Doused with Good Seasons salad dressing. This is a versatile dish. You can add broccoli, green beans or peas if desired. Serve with rice and your good to go. Relatively easy to prepare and lots of taste. This has been around for a while and I was surprised no one else had posted it. If there is another version, let me know.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Beat the eggs.
- 3Dip chicken pieces in egg, then bread crumbs.
- 4Heat oil in large saute pan til hot then add chicken in batches if necessary.
- 5When they are golden, transfer to a 9 x 12 baking dish.
- 6Drain the artichokes and mushrooms and sprinkle over chicken.
- 7Shake the dressing and pour over the chicken mixture.
- 8Place in pre-heated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or so till bubbly and chicken is cooked through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Good Seasons Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (537 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Good Seasons salad dressing mix