Good Potato Salad, 216cals Per Serve
- Place the peas in a microwaveable bowl and cook on full power to either defrost the frozen peas or too just cook the fresh peas. Set aside.
- Wash the potatoes if they are dirty (do not peel them), place in a pan with enough cold water to cover them. Bring to the boil and cook for 20 or until a knife goes into them with ease.
- While the potatoes are cooking you can mix the mustard and mayonnaise together in the bowl you will serve the potato salad from.
- Chop the fresh parsley into smallish bits and the green onions into slices. Mix into the mayo/mustard mixture and add the pepper and peas.
- After you make sure the potatoes are cooked. Drain the water from the pan and dry them a little on the turned off cooking ring.
- Place the potatoes in the bowl that has the mayo/mustard in it. Turning the potatoes over in the mixture and coat the potatoes well. If you find the mustard/mayo is too thick, you can add some or all of the tbsp of milk.
- Chill the salad if you like yours chilled. I prefer it warm or at room temperature. Only keep at room temperature if you are just about to eat, other wise put in the fridge to chill.
- Note: You could add more mayo if you want. I was making this for my sparkpeople lifestyle diet.