- 1⁄4 cup oleo
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 (3 lb) broiler-fryer chickens, cut-up
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the oleo in a 13x9 pan.
- Combine the flour, salt, paprika, and pepper in a bag. Shake to blend.
- Add the chicken a few pieces at a time to coat well.
- Place chicken, skin side down; bake for 45 minutes, or until golden, turn and bake 15 minutes longer, or until done.
- Mix together 2 cans soup, 1 1/2 cups milk, 1 teaspoon dill weed; blend until smooth.
- Pour this over the chicken and bake for 15 minutes or until bubbly.