Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Whether you like them soft or hard and crispy, these are the best!
Make and share this Good Old Roll-Out Sugar Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 59.14 ml vegan butter
- 78.07 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml baking powder
- 236.59 ml flour
- Cream butter and sugar. Add vanilla.
- Mix in egg, salt, cinnamon, and baking powder.
- Add flour and mix until a dough-like form is reached.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before rolling out.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough to a 1/4 inches thickness and cut out with desired cutters.
- Bake at 350°F.
- For soft cookie: 8 minutes, at first they will appear unfinished, but they will harden as they cool.
- For hard/crispy cookie: 12 minutes, they will become nice and crunchy once they cool.
- Frost with 1 1/4 cup powdered sugar and 2 Tbs water.
- Eat and enjoy.