1/1 Photo of Good Old Roll-Out Sugar Cookies
Whether you like them soft or hard and crispy, these are the best!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and sugar. Add vanilla.
- 2Mix in egg, salt, cinnamon, and baking powder.
- 3Add flour and mix until a dough-like form is reached.
- 4Refrigerate for 30 minutes before rolling out.
- 5On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough to a 1/4 inches thickness and cut out with desired cutters.
- 6Bake at 350°F.
- 7For soft cookie: 8 minutes, at first they will appear unfinished, but they will harden as they cool.
- 8For hard/crispy cookie: 12 minutes, they will become nice and crunchy once they cool.
- 9Frost with 1 1/4 cup powdered sugar and 2 Tbs water.
- 10Eat and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Good Old Roll-Out Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 39.7
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 10.5 mg
- Sodium 41.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: