1/3 Photos of Good Ol' Apple Fritters
The name pretty much says it all. A covered deep fryer is the safest thing to use for frying these.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat egg and mix in sugar.
- 2Slowly stir in milk and orange juice.
- 3Stir in apple, vanilla and flour.
- 4Drop mixture by teaspooonfuls into hot oil. Fry until brown on both sides, about 3 minutes per side.
- 5Drain in colander or on paper towels.
- 6Dust with confectioners' sugar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Good Ol' Apple Fritters
Serving Size: 1 (816 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.6
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 168.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 1.9 g