Prep 12 mins
Cook 6 mins
The name pretty much says it all. A covered deep fryer is the safest thing to use for frying these.
Make and share this Good Ol' Apple Fritters recipe from Food.com.
- Beat egg and mix in sugar.
- Slowly stir in milk and orange juice.
- Stir in apple, vanilla and flour.
- Drop mixture by teaspooonfuls into hot oil. Fry until brown on both sides, about 3 minutes per side.
- Drain in colander or on paper towels.
- Dust with confectioners' sugar.
These were good no complaints!
I didn't have any apples but the flavoring of this sounded so good I thought why not do it without the apples. They are delicious! I shook half in sugar and half in powdered sugar. I had to keep adding more flour to the batter because I didn't pack it down when I first measured it but they fried up nice and fluffy. They didn't turn out to be holes, they are very large. I got 22 of them
Just made these and they were amazing!!!