Recipe by GerryGoodCook
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. A three layered bake that is so quick and easy combining eggs, cilantro potatoes, cheese and toast.
- 8 eggs
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese or 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese, blend
- 1 (20 ounce) bag Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 6 slices white toast or 6 slices wheat toast
Directions See How It's Made
- Follow the directions to prepare the Simply Potaotes O' Brien Hash Browns.
- Beat 8 eggs, chopped cilantro and shredded cheddar/jack cheese blend together. Set aside.
- Toast 6 slices of bread.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a 9 x 13 metal or glass pan.
- Lay the 6 slices of bread on the bottom of the pan.
- Spread the Simply Potatoes O' Brien Hash Browns over the toast.
- Pour the egg mixture evenly over the hash browns.
- Bake for about 40 minute or until eggs mixture becomes firm and a touch golden brown.
- Serve immediately.