Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
We probably have this as often for dinner as we do for breakfast. You can easily add crumbled bacon or sausage to this, but I just serve a platter of meats on the side. The cheddar french fried onions are good on this.
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) packagerefrigerated pizza dough
- 3 cups frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup diced green bell peppers or 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄3 cups French-fried onions or 1 1⁄3 cups French's cheddar french fried onions
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Prepare pizza dough as package directs for crispier crust in a 15x10x1-inch jelly-roll pan.
- Bake 7 minutes or until golden brown.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Saute potatoes and peppers for 10 minutes until browned, stirring frequently.
- Remove potato mixture, keep warm.
- Scramble eggs in remaining oil over medium heat until done, stirring occasionally.
- Layer baked pizza crust with salsa, hash brown mixture, eggs, cheese and french fried onions.
- Bake at 400°F for 3 minutes or until cheese melts and onions are golden.
- Cut into squares to serve.