Terri Juwan's Note:
Great for an on-the-run breakfast...full of fresh carrots, coconut and raisins.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Combine sugar and butter in large mixing bowl.
- 3Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy (1 to 2 minutes).
- 4Add sour cream and eggs.
- 5Continue beating until well mixed (1 to 2 minutes).
- 6Stir in coconut, raisins and carrots by hand.
- 7In separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- 8Add flour mixture to sour cream mixture and stir until just moistened.
- 9Spoon batter into greased 12-cup muffin pan.
- 10Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Good Morning Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.9
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 53.8 mg
- Sodium 173.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 3.7 g