Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great for an on-the-run breakfast...full of fresh carrots, coconut and raisins.
Make and share this Good Morning Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine sugar and butter in large mixing bowl.
- Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy (1 to 2 minutes).
- Add sour cream and eggs.
- Continue beating until well mixed (1 to 2 minutes).
- Stir in coconut, raisins and carrots by hand.
- In separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- Add flour mixture to sour cream mixture and stir until just moistened.
- Spoon batter into greased 12-cup muffin pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned.