Recipe by Bec
It's okay, you can have it in the afternoon, in the evening, and even at night if you wish!
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup nuts, chopped (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon hot water
Directions See How It's Made
- Butter a 9" x 13" pan.
- Cream sugar and butter together.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Sift together flour and baking powder.
- Add flour mixture to sugar mixture alternating with milk.
- Pour 1/2 the batter into pan.
- Combine ingredients for crumb mixture.
- Top batter with 1/2 crumb mixture.
- Pour remaining batter over crumb mixture.
- Top with remaining crumb mixture.
- Drizzle melted butter over top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Mix together glaze ingredients.
- Pour glaze over top immediately after removing from oven.