I found this recipe online while looking for something different for breakfast. This is a fun breakfast idea that the kids will love to help you make (and eat). It is also a great way to use leftovers...veggies, chicken, hamburger, any kind of leftover potato, tomato sauce, salsa, taco meat...whatever you have.This recipe is not only great tasting but very easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 thin boboli prepared pizza crust (or you can use the individual ones and everyone can build their own pizza)
- 2 cups of your favorite cheese (I use the low-fat ones)
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, coarsely chopped (remove the yolks if you want to reduce your cholesterol)
- 1 cup crumbled ham (any meat will work , whatever you like) or 1 cup bacon (any meat will work , whatever you like) or 1 cup sausage (any meat will work , whatever you like)
- 1 cup leftover cooked potato, chopped into 1/2 inch cubes (leftoveer baked potatoes work great)
- salt and pepper (I sprinkle on some Spike Original seasoning)
- 3/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup grated onion
- salsa (to garnish)
- sour cream (to garnish)
- 1Preheat oven to 425.
- 2Place ingredients on Boboli shell in this order: 1 c cheese; meat; potatoes; eggs; salt and pepper; remaining cup of cheese.
- 3Bake for 15 minutes.
- 4Let stand5 minutes and then cut in slices and serve with garnish of salsa and sour cream.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Good Morning Breakfast Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.7
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 186.1 mg
- Sodium 586.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 14.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust