Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This family favorite came from a church cookbook long ago. It is quite delicious and rather easy to make!
- 12 flour tortillas
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies (ROTEL)
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese, melted
- Brown hamburger and onion.
- Fill tortillas with meat mixture and roll, enchilada style, and place in 9x13 baking dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour over the shells.
- Cover and cook for at 350°F for 30 minutes.