Recipe by diner524
I received this recipe almost 20 years ago from a co-worker. It may not look good but sure surprises you when you taste it, yummy. I find it to be more a dessert than a salad.
Top Review by NorthwestGal
This is a delightful salad, diner524. I love the strawberry and raspberry versions of this salad, and this version was just as delicious as all the others I've made. We all love pistachios, so the flavor was perfect for us. So yummy, and of course it's quite easy to make. Made for your awesome win in the 2013 Football Pool game.
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple (in natural juices and undrained)
- 1 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 pint small curd cottage cheese
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant pistachio pudding mix
- 9 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts or 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped