Recipe by Sherrybeth
This recipe came to me via a good friend who got it from another friend when we were looking for a dressing recipe to put on salad for a church fundraiser. THIS STUFF IS ADDICTIVE!
Top Review by diner524
Good gracious this is a great Greek Dressing!!! I love that it was nice and tart, using more vinegar than oil!! I served it over a green salad and served it with grilled garlic bread for a light lunch. Made for your win this last week in the football pool, congrats!!!
- 1 1⁄2 quarts olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup garlic powder
- 1⁄3 cup fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion powder
- 1⁄4 cup honey dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup pepper
- 1⁄4 cup salt
- 2 quarts red wine vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- In a very large container, mix together the olive oil, garlic powder, oregano, basil, pepper, salt, onion powder, and Honey Dijon-style mustard.
- Pour in the vinegar, and mix vigorously until well blended.
- Store tightly covered in the refrigerator.
- Allow flavors to meld overnight for the best flavor.