Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A yummy and low-fat Greek salad recipe. You can use two green onions instead of the small red onion, if you wish.
- 3 large ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried oregano
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 6 black Greek olives, pitted and sliced
- In shallow salad bowl, or on serving platter, combine tomatoes, cucumber, and onion. Sprinkle with oil, lemon juice, oregano, and salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle feta cheese and olives over salad. Serve.
Delicious and so easy! Just a few ingredients to get a tasty, colorful salad. Thanks for sharing! ZWT9
A really simple refreshing salad. I was out of green onions so used red onions instead. Thanks Elizabeth for sharing. Made for ZWT9.
This salad is so simple but so yummy. I added more kalamata olives. Thanks Elizabeth :) Made for Alphabet tag game