- 2 1⁄2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3⁄4 cup coconut flakes
- 1⁄3 cup wheat germ
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (6 ounce) bag dried cranberries
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 5 qt slow-cooker stir together oats, nuts, coconut, wheat germ and sesame seeds if using.
- In a microwave safe bowl, mix together honey, apple juice, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon. Microwave for 1 minute.
- Pour mixture into slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cook 1 hour on high without the lid. Reduce to low, cover, and cook 4 to 5 more hours, stirring occasionally, or until granola is dry and golden.
- Stir in cranberries and store in an airtight container.