Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
Needed something that would sustain me till lunch time. These are super easy to assemble, especially if your veggies are sliced and ready for use.
- 1 whole wheat English muffin, split & toasted
- 2 tablespoons low fat cottage cheese
- 1 cocktail tomatoes, sliced
- 1 button mushroom, sliced
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- Set toaster oven on to broil.
- Divide cottage cheese onto each side of toasted english muffin.
- Top with tomato & mushrooms, season to taste.
- Place under broiler until cheese begins to bubble & veggies are softened.
- Serve immediately.
This was so easy, delicious, and filling. Great for breakfast or really any time of day. I grew up in Ozark, AL, and my father is a flight instructor on Ft. Rucker. So neat to find common threads on here. And thanks for the great recipe!