1/1 Photo of Good Eats Pepper Vodka
168 hrs 10 mins
Bill Hilbrich's Note:
On a recent showing of Alton Brown's Good Eats, he offered a recipe for Pepper Vodka. You do not need expensive ingredients. I found a one liter bottle of vodka with sort of a Russian name for under $7 and the peppercorn are from Tones. When it was done, mine was a nice shade of brown. Use the Pepper Vodka to spice up store bought tomatoes, or maybe make a spicy Bloody Mary. Cooking is a Creative Sport
My Private Note
- 1Put the peppercorns in a plastic bag and crush between a counter top and a cast iron frying pan.
- 2Add the broken peppercorns to the vodka.
- 3Shake once a day for seven days.
- 4Strain through a coffee pot filter.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Good Eats Pepper Vodka
Serving Size: 1 (952 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2669.6
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 97.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 129.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 53.0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 21.9 g