Chocolate chip waffle recipe from Alton Brown on the Food Network show Good Eats.
Make and share this Good Eats Chocolate Chip Waffles (Alton Brown) recipe from Food.com.
- Whisk dry ingredients (except chocolate chips).
- In separate bowl, whisk eggs and butter. Then add in buttermilk.
- Plug in waffle iron.
- Pour in wet ingredients and stir with a spatula. Do not overstir, the batter should be lumpy and have bubbles.
- Stir chocolate chips inches
- Let the batter sit for five minutes.
- Spray waffle iron with Pam spray.
- Pour in batter and cook.