Recipe by ***Deanna***
I love pasta...and this is a quick, delicious, filling mostaccolli recipe. My fiance requests this at least once a month. It's also a budget stretcher...makes alot of food with ingredients that aren't expensive! It's also great reheated the next day.
- 1 lb mostaccioli noodles
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- 1 (26 ounce) jar pasta sauce with mushrooms
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans Italian-style diced tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef, onion, and garlic.
- Add spaghetti sauce, tomatos, and tomato paste.
- Simmer, covered, on low, for about an hour.
- About 10 minutes before sauce is done,cook pasta according to directions on box, drain.
- Sprinkle pasta with parmesan cheese, then pour sauce ontop of it. Mix well.