Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I love pasta...and this is a quick, delicious, filling mostaccolli recipe. My fiance requests this at least once a month. It's also a budget stretcher...makes alot of food with ingredients that aren't expensive! It's also great reheated the next day.
- Brown ground beef, onion, and garlic.
- Add spaghetti sauce, tomatos, and tomato paste.
- Simmer, covered, on low, for about an hour.
- About 10 minutes before sauce is done,cook pasta according to directions on box, drain.
- Sprinkle pasta with parmesan cheese, then pour sauce ontop of it. Mix well.