My little dog who is very fussy loves these homemade cookies, although the recipe calls for 2-3 tbsp brown sugar you could always add a wee bit more if desired. These make a wonderful Christmas present for doggies, purchase a cheap doggie bowl, fill with baked dog cookies then wrap in coloured paper, I have given these out many times at the holidays to friends that have dogs, oh and my two kittys love them too ;-)
- Set oven to 300 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Stir until well blended.
- Knead dough for about 1 minute.
- On a floured surface, roll out dough to 1/4" thickness.
- Cut out into bone shapes.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool before storing in a container.