- 532.32 ml whole wheat flour
- 118.29 ml nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 egg
- 118.29 ml vegetable oil
- 1 beef bouillon cube, dissolved in
- 118.29 ml hot water (you could substitute chicken bouillon cubes for variety!)
- 14.79 ml brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Stir until well blended.
- Knead dough 2 minutes.
- On a floured surface, use a floured rolling pin to roll out dough to 1/4-inch thickness.
- Use a 2 1/2-inch long bone-shaped cookie cutter to cut out bones.
- Bake 30 minutes on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Remove from pan and cool on wire rack.