Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Oh so good!
- 1 cucumber, peel & slice thin
- salt (sprinkled on)
- French dressing
- 3 tablespoons parsley, chop
- 2 sprigs fresh dill (may use dried)
- sour cream
- Sprinkle salt on cucumber and let set in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Rinse well and drain.
- Pour French dressing over top and toss.
- Sprinkle with parsley and dill.
- Serve with sour cream.
Darlene, you are right - these are YUM-YUM-GOOD CUCUMBERS! Even hubby, who never cared much for these "women's skinnies" (so he dubbed) thoroughly enjoyed this salad. Kids loved them too!