Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 18 mins
Cook 2 mins
A festive sweet spin on Chex mix. Great for the holidays or anytime! :-)
Make and share this Good Cheer Holiday Crunch recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 8 cups Corn Chex or 8 cups Rice Chex or 8 cups Wheat Chex
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup smooth cashew butter or 1⁄2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup butter, cut up
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups cashews
- 1 1⁄3 cups dried cranberries or 1 1⁄3 cups dried cherries or 1 1⁄3 cups dried apricots
- In a very large plastic bag combine powdered sugar and nutmeg; set aside. Place cereal in a very large bowl; set aside.
- In a medium saucepan combine white chocolate chips, cashew butter, and butter. Stir over low heat until melted. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Pour butter mixture over cereal; carefully stir until cereal is evenly coated. Cool slightly.
- Add cereal mixture, half at a time to powdered sugar mixture in bag and shake to coat. Add nuts and fruit. Shake just until combined. Store in an airtight container up to 2 days.