Recipe by CookbookCarrie
This meatloaf is really tasty, but is denser than traditional meatloaves. I eat it on SBD with no problems. I hope you enjoy it. The density and the fact that it slices nicely makes it GREAT for sandwiches!
Top Review by Saraghina
I've never made a meatloaf that had my mouth watering before I even put it in the oven! This was really tasty and I had all of the ingredients on hand. I will definitely make this again, often.
- 3 lbs ground turkey (Lean but not all turkey breast)
- 2⁄3 cup finely grated pecorino romano cheese or 2⁄3 cup parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- 1 (1 ounce) packet Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 1⁄2-2⁄3 cup old fashioned oats (NOT quick oats)