Recipe by Gingerbee
I always wondered "how'd they do that!" Then my sister gave me this recipe and I'm passing it along..enjoy! Will cover 36 pieces of chicken wings (18 whole wings = 36 pieces).
- 1 1⁄2 lbs butter
- 12 ounces Durkee's sauce
- 8 ounces honey
- 1 ounce fresh garlic (minced)
- 2 ounces seasoning salt
- 2 ounces Tabasco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan combine all the ingredients.
- Stir constantly over low heat until butter is melted and all is mixed well.
- Sauce will stay in the refrigerator for a month.
- Fry chicken wings.
- Pour sauce over wings and toss about until all are well-coated with sauce.
- Serve with cold carrot and celery sticks with blue cheese dip.