I always wondered "how'd they do that!" Then my sister gave me this recipe and I'm passing it along..enjoy! Will cover 36 pieces of chicken wings (18 whole wings = 36 pieces).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan combine all the ingredients.
- 2Stir constantly over low heat until butter is melted and all is mixed well.
- 3Sauce will stay in the refrigerator for a month.
- 4Fry chicken wings.
- 5Pour sauce over wings and toss about until all are well-coated with sauce.
- 6Serve with cold carrot and celery sticks with blue cheese dip.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Good Buffalo Wing Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (995 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3749.1
- Calories from Fat 3317
- Total Fat 368.6 g
- Saturated Fat 233.2 g
- Cholesterol 976.1 mg
- Sodium 2863.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 131.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 124.6 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: