Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Found this recipe on a website. It sounds really good
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 4 whole chicken breasts, halved
- In a saucepan, mix all ingredients (except chicken)and warm just to melt honey
- Arrange chicken in a square pan and bake uncovered 35-40 minutes at 400F, basting pieces with sauce without turning them.
- Remove from oven and cover with tinfoil.
- Let stand 15-20 minutes before serving.
This method creates perfectly, juicy chicken. However, we didn't think it had any flavour at all.
Delicious flavor! I doubled the recipe, but only increased the oil to 1/3 cup (everything else got doubled), and I added some black pepper. The chicken gets a beautiful golden color. Thanx for posting this. We'll enjoy this again.