- 1 lb ground sirloin (10 percent fat)
- 6 cups boiling water
- 2 (1 1/4 ounce) envelopes onion soup mix
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄8 cup uncooked macaroni
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet with a lid, brown meat until pinkness is gone and crumble the meat.
- Stir in onion soup mix, pepper, mushrooms, and tomato sauce.
- Stir in the macaroni and bring to a boil, reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer slowly, stirring frequently.
- Cook about 20-30 minutes or until macaroni is tender.
- Add boiling water as needed.