Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is really easy and tastes great with a slightly sweet taste. Recipe source: Bon Appetit (October 2005)
- In a pie pan whisk together syrup, soy sauce and adobo sauce. Add salmon, turning to coat and let marinate for at least 30 minutes (but not over one hour).
- Drain marinade into a saucepan.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat (I used a cast iron pan sprayed with Pam) and add salmon cooking until charred and cooked about 3-5 minutes per side, depending on thickness of fish.
- Meanwhile while fish is cooking boil marinade until reduced to 1/4 cup (4-5 minutes) to make glaze.
- Pour glaze over salamon and serve.