This is really easy and tastes great with a slightly sweet taste. Recipe source: Bon Appetit (October 2005)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a pie pan whisk together syrup, soy sauce and adobo sauce. Add salmon, turning to coat and let marinate for at least 30 minutes (but not over one hour).
- 2Drain marinade into a saucepan.
- 3Heat a large skillet over medium heat (I used a cast iron pan sprayed with Pam) and add salmon cooking until charred and cooked about 3-5 minutes per side, depending on thickness of fish.
- 4Meanwhile while fish is cooking boil marinade until reduced to 1/4 cup (4-5 minutes) to make glaze.
- 5Pour glaze over salamon and serve.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Good and Easy Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.6
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 88.6 mg
- Sodium 1123.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 24.2 g
- Protein 35.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: