Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
these look delicious!!!!! taken from silverscreamgrl on youtube - i give her ALL of the credit. 36 cookies is an estimate!
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1⁄2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate-covered raisins
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate-covered peanuts
- preheat the oven to 350.
- beat butter and sugars until creamy.
- add milk and egg.
- in another bowl, mix flour, soda, and salt.
- gradually add the flour mix to the sugar and butter until combined.
- stir in the oats, goobers, and raisinettes.
- drop in teaspoonfulls on a lined cookie sheet.
- bake for 12 minutes.
My son and I made these today and we both loved them! It was very easy which was nice. I didn't have any chocolate covered peanuts, so we used raisinettes and chocolate chips. We will definitely be making these again. I liked that they weren't overly sweet despite all the goodies in them. Thanks for posting!!
I gave this recipe 4 stars. I made this recipe for Fall 2009 PAC. My 6 yr old newphew and I loved these cookies. When I made these cookies I cut the recipe in half. I used Splenda brown sugar, I also used sugar free Goobers, Raisinette type candies that I bought in the bulk section from Wegmans, I also added 1/2 scoop protein powder. After mixing these cookies I noticed my dough was a good forming dough so I made walnut size dough balls and baked them this way. I needed to bake my cookies for 15 minutes. I also got nearly 36 cookies. Overall I'll make these again! Thanks for posting a yummy recipe! Christine (internetnut)