Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Kids Love Them And Adults Too!! Very--Very Easy To Make
- 1 lb miniature marshmallow
- 1 (8 ounce) bag chocolate chips
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 1 (10 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 2 teaspoons butter
- Melt Chocolate Chips In A Pan With Eagle Brand Milk.
- While This Is Heating,Mix Marshmallows And Peanuts In A Large Bowl.
- Pour Melted Mixture Over Nuts And Marshmallows.
- Mix together.
- Pour In A Buttered Pan.Chill 2 Hours And Cut Into Squares.
Quick and easy version of Rocky Road. Good one to do when supervising kids in the Kitchen. I don't believe the Calorie Count, It just HAS to be less than that!