Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is so mouth-watering and soft, the title fits it perfectly!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) boxmoist deluxe yellow cake mix
- 4 medium eggs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) box confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees.
- With an electric mixer, blend cake mix with 2 eggs and butter.
- Spread into a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- In another bowl, blend cream cheese, remaining 2 eggs and powdered sugar, minus 2 tablespoons.
- Pour over cake mixture in baking pan.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Center will be a little “jiggly.” Cool on a wire rack.
- Whisk together cinnamon and reserved confectioners’ sugar and sift over top.