Prep 6 mins
Cook 0 mins
I created this drink for the Chefs gone WILD! team in ZWT 8 as part of the Pub Crawl challenge. It's a small drink but smooth and elegant, just as a satin pillow should be. Enjoy.
- 2 ounces cream or 2 ounces coconut cream
- 1 ounce Malibu rum
- 1 ounce Kahlua
- 1⁄2 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- superfine sugar, to taste (optional)
- 1 dash nutmeg, in each glass
- Mix everything up to the nutmeg.
- Stir or shake well until sugar has dissolved.
- Place in two small martini style glasses or over shaved ice in a small glass.
- Add a dash of nutmeg on top.
It's a small drink but smooth and elegant, was positively delicious. My family wants the recipe. Thank You!! from ALL my family to You! PRMR - 2013 ...Grpa
This drink reminds me of an adult tropical creamsicle it went down smooth as satin and was so tasty. Plenty sweet so next time I may play around and use a tad less Cointreau and/or skip the added sugar, and will most definitely use Coco Lopez to boost the coconut flavor which I love. Thinking some candied ginger may be a nice alternative to the nutmeg, as well. Thanks for sharing!
This was positively delicious. It's fun to read the other reviews to see what ingredient was most enjoyed by others. Because this drink is a wonderful mix of different flavors all nicely blended in this drink, but it was the coconut cream that really shined through for me. And it was indeed as smooth as a satin pillow. Thank you for sharing your creation, Annacia. Made for ZWT8. Loved it!