Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I started with a recipe that was made in the oven andbone in and ended up with a stovetop version (quite bit diffenent (OK more than just different, but there are still peaches and chicken) Since I am lazy I only ended up with 2 pans for cooking and plates and forks for serving
- 2 chicken breasts, poached and sliced when done
- 10 snow peas
- 1⁄2 cup zucchini, diced in quarters
- 1 (14 ounce) can peaches
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried basil, 1 1/2 to 2 tbsp fresh
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Poach chicen until done (15 min).
- Allow to cool for handling.
- Clean pot and using uncle bens quick rice (done in 20 minutes) once water and rice are at a boiling point.
- When rice and water boil, cook over medium heat for about 17 minute.
- Do not cover/.
- For sauce combine the last 7 ingredients. for 5 minute add chicken and vegetables. Do this while rice cooks.
- When done (you may have to strain out extra water combine the rice in the skillet with the other ingredients.
- Serve, I used my normal way of serving (staight from the skillet.