Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This is from Ladies Home Journal. It is so easy but delicious. You could make these ahead by doing the oven-roast directions. Then take off the foil and transfer to a large pan, recover and refrigerate up to one day. When ready to grill, let stand at room temperature for 30 min., then continue on with the grilling instructions.
- 1⁄4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 3⁄4 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 racks baby rack of ribs (about 5 lbs total)
- lime wedge, for serving
- 1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F and place rack in lower third. For dry rub, in a small bowl, combine sugar, chili powder, salt, mustard powder, paprika and cinnamon; reserve 2 tablespoons.
- 2. Rinse ribs and pat dry. Place each rack of ribs on a sheet of heavy-duty (or double layer) foil large enough to wrap around ribs. Rub ribs on both sides with dry rub and wrap in foil, making an airtight seal. Transfer to a rimmed baking sheet; roast 1 hr 30 minute.
- 3. Heat grill to medium high. Sprinkle ribs with reserved dry rub, remove foil and grill, turning occasionally, until grill-marked and deep brown, 8 to 10 minute Slice and serve with lime wedges.