Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is a wonderful Beef Stew that is slow cooked in the oven. The aroma of the stew cooking will invite all the neighbors in for dinner.
- 2 lbs stew meat
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 beef bouillon cubes (dissolved in above water)
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 -5 medium potatoes, cut into pieces
- 3 large carrots, cut into pieces
- 3 stalks celery, cut into pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut into pieces
- Brown beef in olive oil. Place in 9 x 13 pan with all other ingredients. Cover pan.
- Bake at 275 degrees for 4 hours.