Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I made this up and it came out great! As good as any $5 milkshake... My boyfriend had me name it after our hometown...
- 2 -3 cups vanilla ice cream (6 lg scoops softened)
- 3 -4 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 3 -4 tablespoons dark chocolate syrup (hershey's special dark)
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate milk (promiseland dairy is what I used)
- Grab out the blender.
- put in ice cream, syrups,and chocolate milk.
- Blend and serve!
I didn't have the dark chocolate syrup, so I just added the extra regular syrup....can not imagine this being any better....great recipe.