Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This can cook slow for 4 to 5 hours or regular for 1 hour.
Make and share this Golfer's Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 (8 ounce) bottleof red Russian salad dressing
- 1 (8 ounce) jar apricot jam
- 4 chicken leg quarters
- Combine the dry soup mix, dressing, and jam; mix well until there are no lumps.
- Wash the chicken, pat dry. slightly overlap in glass dish.
- Spoon and spread 1 tablespoon or more of the sauce over each piece. Bake/slow cook at 225°F for 4 to 5 hours or it can be done for 1 hour at 350°F.