Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this recipe from my sister recently. She found it in a cooking magazine. DH & I both loved it so much, I just had to post.
- 3 (6 ounce) packages goldfish crackers
- 1 (8 ounce) envelope ranch dressing mix
- 3 teaspoons dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 250
- Place crackers in a large bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients.
- Drizzle over crackers and toss to coat evenly.
- Transfer to two ungreased 15*10*1 inch baking pans.
- Bake at 250 for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.